SW 85: Knowing Your Business
Making something people want includes making a company people want to work for.
Today’s show we discussed some of the successful components of keeping your business afloat and in the positive. They included:
- If you don’t lead, no one will follow.
- If you don’t control it, you don’t own it.
- Protecting your company’s assets should be your first priority.
- Planning is about preparing for the future, not predicting it.
- If you don’t market your business, you won’t have one.
- The marketplace is a war zone. Every company has competitions, and if it doesn’t, and it’s successful, it soon will be.
- You don’t just have to know the business you’re in, you have to know business.
Become the back of all trades in your business!!
We’re back on Tour August 20th, Atlanta!!
We Life you, We love you!! Always….
Always, Follow our brands on IG @_shelbysworldpodcast @shelbysbistro @queensmovement1 @j2couture @freedomtrainnetwork @enigmasept @lessonsftscreen @thefeaturedwithcj3
Shelby's World Podcast & Team
Leave a Reply.
Past shows can be found on Anchor by clicking here.