“What we are waiting for is not as important as what happens to us while we are waiting. Trust the process.” — Mandy Hale
Why are processes important? They are important because they describe how things are done and then provide the focus for making them better and how they are done determines how successful the outcomes will be!
Here are some processing tips for you along the way:
1. Write it out.
2. Make a list of things you're grateful for along the process.
3. Punch a pillow or take a walk.
4. Scream it out / Cry it out.
5. Tear paper into small pieces.
6. Vent it out to trusting ears.
Remember that the process will either make or break the outcome!
We LIFE you, We LOVE you, always,
Goddess Shel and Queen Candance
Follow our brands on IG @_shelbysworldpodcast @shelbysbistro @queensmovement1 @j2couture @freedomtrainnetwork @enigmasept @lessonsftscreen
Shelby's World Podcast & Team
Past shows can be found on Anchor by clicking here.