Attract what you expect. Reflect what you desire. Become what you respect. Mirror what you admire. - Author Unknown
Good afternoon and welcome to another week's episode of the Cast. This week we discussed forced, fake relationships and gave you all tips on how to know if you are in one. Some of those tips will be listed below for clarity. Are you dating or in any type of relationship where you feel you aren't being given the same you are putting out? This conversation is for you. Tune in.
Some signs you are in a Fake Relationship:
1. They're comfortable, not in love.
2. You lack emotional Intimacy
3. The relationship feels shallow
4. You're changing to accommodate your partner
5. You're always the one initiating things
6. The relationship constantly feels like its ending
7. You don't put each other first
8. You can't rely on them
9. The relationship lacks depth
10. Their words are worthless
11. No future plans
12. The Gut Feeling
We Life you, We love you!! Always….
Queen Shel and Queen Candance Always,
Follow our brands on IG @_shelbysworldpodcast @shelbysbistro @queensmovement1 @j2couture @freedomtrainnetwork @enigmasept @lessonsftscreen @thefeaturedwithcj3
Shelby's World Podcast & Team
Past shows can be found on Anchor by clicking here.